- From Parks and Gardens to some Museums and Art Galleries, there is a host of free things to see and do in the North East Corner of Scotland.
- You can follow various themed trails such as Heritage, Pictish, Victorian, Coastal, Stone Circles, Towns and Maritime, to name but a few.
- Take to the mountains or forests and ride one of the many bike trails.
- Try your hand at Geocaching "Explore Royal Deeside GeoTour"
- Take in the scenic views during a walk, short or long – choose from Forestry Commission, National Nature Reserves, Coastal or Waymarked Footpaths. Lots to discover and uncover.
- Or simply have a picnic in one of the many parks or wonderful open spaces the area has to offer.
Simply spoilt for choice and all free to do in the North East of Scotland.
You can find out more from the tourism destinations and organisations.