Country Code - North East Scotland
Whilst enjoying the great outdoors in Scotland, please be sure to follow the Country Code at all times:
- Guard against all risk of fire.
- Use stiles when provided.
- Leave gates as you find them.
- Keep dogs under close control.
- Keep to paths across farmland.
- Avoid damaging fences, hedges and walls.
- Leave no litter of any kind.
- Safeguard water supplies.
- Protect wildlife, plants and trees.
- Go carefully on country roads.
- Respect the life of the countryside.
- Take only photographs, leave only footprints.
Visit the best for less
The Northern Highlights Sightseeing pass will be time sensitive, valid for either 2 or 5 days and comes with an interactive paper map covering North East Scotland. The product offers discounts to participating attractions, activities, experiences and tours.
You can find out more from the tourism destinations and organisations.